Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Guess who's crawling?

Priya entered the world of the mobile baby this morning! She is officially crawling now!

I left the room for a minute to get some clothes for Priya to wear for the day. I had just finished feeding her but there was about an ounce of milk left in her bottle. I left it way out of her reach before stepping out of the room. When I returned - only a minute later - she was lying on her back with her bottle in her mouth, feeding herself!! She accomplished two major feats in one fell swoop! She got to her desired destination and was able to drink from a bottle all by herself!

Since then she's been moving all over the living room! And I've found myself coming after her moving things out of the way to make sure that she didn't get into things that she shouldn't. Here we go into the next exciting chapter of baby-hood!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness!! Look out now, there's a whole new world for her to explore!!

Emily said...

that is so cool!!! she is getting so big now!