Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stirring Mom's Group Harvest Party





Today I finally did something that I've been excited about for some time now - I attended my first Stirring Mom's group event! I've been wanting to join a mom's group since Priya was born and heard about this particular group when Ashish and I started attending a church called The Stirring over summer (http://www.thestirring.org/). I've had all sorts of reasons in the past why I haven't been able to attend - work, Priya's naps, Priya being sick, more work... But I decided to do everything in my power today and take the little munchkin with me and finally join this group. It was great and Priya and I both had a really nice time.

They had a Harvest Party this morning so all of the kids were dressed up in cute Halloween costumes. Priya had a wonderful time cruising around in her little flower costume and thoroughly enjoyed all of the people. Our little social butterfly just gets more and more social every day it seems! Everywhere we go she perks up whenever she sees a person and enthusiastically calls out a cheery "HI!" to anyone who will listen.

Thanks to Rosetta for the pics!! :)

5 comments:

Jon and Jenetta said...

Another embarrassing photo for the wedding reception montage :)

Glad you had a good time!

Rosetta Borgic said...

It was so good to meet you. Priya is the cutest! What a happy and smiling little girl. Can't wait to get to know you. :)

The Morales Family said...

That's so adorable! The costume looks comfy! :)

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I was just thinking as I was looking at your blog I really need to figure out how to e-mail those edited pics to you... I was pleased to see you got them!! YOur daughter is sooo cute!!!