Saturday, August 1, 2009

Flying Hot Dogs and Tacos, Oh My!

On Friday morning we attended the Pioneer Days Parade in Steinbach (boy did that ever bring back memories from when we attended the parade as kids!). The weather was pretty bad (it rained through most of it), but we enjoyed it nonetheless. I remember candy being thrown at these parades as a child but this far surpassed anything I had ever seen! They threw candy, freezie pops, water bottles, sodas, hot dogs, dog food packets and much, much more! Well, some of it was handed out, but still... They even gave out soccer balls! It was quite the party!



In the evening, Greg and Tanya had us over for a fabulous Mexican Fiesta Night! This had to be one of the funnest nights I've had in years! We played Wii (my first time), Rock Band, Telephone Pictionary (and wow did we ever laugh!), had a fabulous meal (thanks Tanya) and had an all-around wonderful time together!



No comments: