Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Little Organizer

I got some really cute videos recently that I just had to share! The first is of Priya Skyping with her cousins O & L. I'm so thankful for the ways we are able to stay in touch with family who is far away!

Next up is a funny scene that I discovered last night. Priya and I came home and she went to take her shoes off and put them back with her other shoes (a usual routine around here). I went into another room for a minute or two and when I came back out I discovered my little girl taking her shoes out one by one and lining them up in a neat row. She ended up pulling out old shoes as well (sizes that no longer fit her) and went about organizing them all. She proudly exclaimed, "I cleaning Mommy!" Do I possibly have an arranger on my hands? How wonderful would that be since I am definitely lacking in that area. ;)

5 comments:

Emily said...

wow I do think you have an organizer! Good job Priya!

Greg and Tanya said...

Comment #1
She has more shoes than me!!!!

Comment #2
I can't believe the little girls skype each other - love it!

Comment #3
How are you doing Jessica?

Pam said...

Look at all those shoes! A girl after my own heart with organized shoes! Love it!!!

Jenetta Penner said...

That video on top is fun!!!

Ashlee said...

Wow she has more shoes than I do! How cute!