Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reno Trip

Earlier this week we enjoyed a trip to Reno, Nevada with both sets of parents. We stayed at a timeshare and did our best to stay warm despite the snow that was falling outside (quite a change from the 70's and 80's weather we'd been enjoying back home).

Circus Circus was just a few blocks away so Priya got to have some new experiences...


We visited Reno's mall one afternoon and Priya had her first Build A Bear experience. Well, more like Build A Chipmunk (which she's obsessed with these days)...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good to catch up a little on the blog and see the pics and video's of what I hear you talk about. :) Looks like so much fun around there right now!

Pam said...

I wonder where her chipmunk obsession came from????? I'm sure it has nothing to do with her mother's fondness for Alvin :)

Jess said...

I have to say that I think it's funny that Priya has developed such a passion for certain things that I share a fondness for - without my influence! Honestly! Her obsession with cats has nothing to do with my influence and her love for the Chipmunks came after watching The Chipmunk Adventure movie that you (Pam) bought me years ago. She was completely hooked and asked for it all the time! Time to find the DVD b/c our VCR just went kaput!