Monday, May 10, 2010

First Ultrasound Pics! :)

Ashish and I had the pleasure of seeing little Baby Christian for the first time on Friday (May 7). It was amazing to see tiny legs and arms moving about and to see the heart beating. It's definitely becoming more real and our excitement and anticipation are growing. Tomorrow I'll be at 12 weeks. Only 27 weeks to go... ;)

Baby's due date is November 23, but since I'll be having a c-section it looks like he or she will enter the world about a week earlier (unless I go into labor early of course like I did with Priya). November 16 would be special as that is my mom's birthday, Ashish's parents' anniversary and Arpit and Binal's (Ashish's brother and SIL) anniversary as well . November 18 would be another great day too, right Greg? ;)

The ultrasound pics are a bit blurry, but Baby Christian is hanging out upside-down and his/her arms and legs are pointing to the right. Our doctor had a big screen in the ultrasound room so we got to see the baby much bigger. Ahhh...what a gift to be able to have a small window inside to catch a glimpse of what is going on in there... :)


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

cool! It's also nice for baby to have it's own special day too!

Emily said...

yea!!! I think it's a boy, I can just tell... I guess I am just wishing! :)

Greg and Tanya said...

Yeah! Did you find out what you are having? Probably too early? we only got the one chance to find out what we are having and we told them not to tell us.
Tanya ;)

tanya said...

Yeah Jessica, we're so excited for you guys. So when is the official due date?

The Morales Family said...

OMGosh!! I didn't know you were expecting!! That's so exciting - YAY!! I'll be praying for a smooth pregnancy for you Jessica! So happy for your lil fam!

that's us... said...

congratulations jessica & ashish & priya! so excited for you guys...another adorable christian baby on the way!