Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Last Cousins Update

Work has kept me quite busy since we got back from Jon and Jenetta's place. But I've been meaning to add one last glimpse of our time with O & L. We drove back home on Tuesday and Priya has been chattering about the girls ever since! She has a cute interpretation of their names which I also can't post online, but they definitely made an impact on her!

Below, Jon and I enjoyed a walk with the girls.
Grandpa wows the girls with his domino skills.
O & L love to play dress up so they decided to get Priya in on the fun.
Priya uses O & L's doctor kit as a phone! :)
O & L get some love from Grammy & Grandpa.
We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon in the pool.
And got to spend a little time with friends from Jon & Jenetta's Home Group, including Nikki and Abby.



O & L let Grammy & I visit their beauty parlor.


L plays doctor with Mommy. Mommy only had a fever! Whew!
Priya enjoys some cold milk after a hot afternoon outside (it got up to over 100 in Escondido while we were there!).

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love seeing the pictures! They are so cute! Priya just keeps getting prettier, and prettier!

Pearcia LaPointe said...

What a blessed family! I love the pictures as well.

Hey, BTW, I've started an embarrassing post blog. Come read mine and others and post your most embarrassing moment as well.