Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Steinbach!

It's so awesome to be here in Steinbach! I just wish that Ashish could be here with us to enjoy it all!

This morning we ventured over to my uncle's business - Harv's Air Service - and got to see almost everyone! Aunt Bettie was outside when we arrived and then Uncle Harv and Greg came out to meet us. Wow, was it ever good to see them! I have such wonderful childhood memories of my time here and the thought of being able to have almost everyone together again has me giddy with happiness!

Priya was a bit off this morning due to less sleep than normal last night but she sure took to Uncle Harv right away! I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that he looks so much like Grandpa? :)Luke arrived while we were there as well so we were able to see him too! I can't believe it's been 8 years since I'd seen him!
Adam & Tanya:
Greg and Priya:

I didn't get a photo of Aunt Bettie but that will be coming soon. We haven't seen Greg's Tanya yet but are hoping to see her very soon too. It's only 12:30pm here so there's still so much of the day to go! Judy, my parents, and Joel, Emily & Ella will be arriving today as well! What a great day, eh? :)

Meghan & Dylan's cousin Jasmine is also staying at their home for a few days. They all piled in the backseat of the car with Priya this morning. We had a mosquito infestation in the car and Tanya was trying to kill one that just wouldn't die. She kept saying "Die!" and Priya picked up on it. We thought it was pretty funny...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessica, you are on fire! you have wicked fast blogging skills! looking forward to chatting it up! greg

Jess said...

Haha! I'm just so excited! I have to keep updating like a mad woman! There are so many exciting things to share. ;) It was SO great to see you today! Can't wait to spend more time with you and Tanya!