Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

Better late than never, right? :) I've been meaning to get this posted for a while but we didn't get them loaded onto our computer until last night.

On Thanksgiving morning Dad, Jon, O and I participated in Redding's Turkey Trot. O ran the 1/4 mile race for her age group and did a fantastic job! I wish I could show the video but it shows her face too clearly. So you'll just have to take my word for it. We then went over to see Jon begin his 6 mile race and cheer him on before heading over to the 2-mile course that Dad, O & I walked together.

Here are Dad and O cheering Jon on as he ran by. Unfortunately we missed him in the picture.
O made friends with some Storm Troupers who were a part of the event for some reason. Random yes, but fun. :)
Then later that afternoon we enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends. There were quite a few kids there so the girls of course had a wonderful time.


No comments: