Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time for an update!

It's time for a long-overdue update! I have more pics that have yet to be uploaded onto our computer but i thought I'd start with this for now...

For Thanksgiving this year we were visited by my brother Jon and SIL Jenetta. They brought their daughters O & L for the week and we had a wonderful time together.

We took L and Priya to a park one evening to take some professional pics. These are no where near the quality of the pics that Jenetta took but here's a little sample.

We took the girls to play in the snow up at Mt. Lassen. We still can't show face shots of O & L until the adoption is finalized so I'm not able to show some really cute pics of L enjoying the snow. My cousin Holli joined us for the adventure.





1 comment:

jpenner said...

so cute! can't wait to see jenetta's pics!