Monday, June 8, 2009

Warning...Advertisement Ahead!

I'm not one who easily gets suckered into infomercials, but something recently caught my eye. I was up one night and caught an infomercial for TRUE BACK. Ever since I had my accident in Ukraine and developed Fibromyalgia I have really struggled with a lot of pain - especially in my neck and back. I take frequent chiropractor trips to help ease the pain. But I've even had some chiropractors say that there is nothing more they can do for me! I've tried a number of things and am frequently on the lookout for something that might be able to help. So when I saw this infomercial I was intrigued.
One of the biggest challenges I have faced is my neck and back regularly being out of alignment. When I have a Fibro flair up the muscle spasms pull my spine out of alignment. It's expensive to keep going back to the chiropractor and I wished I had a way to realign my back safely without chiro visits.

I searched around online and found a good deal with free shipping on Ebay so I decided to take the plunge. I figured that I could always resell it on Ebay if it didn't work for me. The box arrived about two weeks ago and I am a believer!!!

Now, the True Back doesn't technically claim to realign you, but it has definitely done that for me! It does a great job of stretching my upper and lower back as it provides traction for my spine and when I sit up I hear all sorts of popping and cracking as things are going back into place. It's not 100%, but it sure has made a huge difference!! Somehow it even manages to fix my neck at times too!!! I'm not sure if it's "supposed" to do that, but it has for me!

Below is the scoop on what True Back claims to do:

Simple traction device helps relieve back pain, reduce stress and increase range of motion

True Back® is the convenient, easy-to-use traction device that helps relieve and prevent back pain, spasms, cramps, stress and tension. It has a unique patented design which is quite simple; while laying on the device the spine floats in the center channel. The 30 suspension points molded into the center rails support your body weight and apply gentle pressure to the muscles located on both sides of the spine. The pressure allows the muscles to relax which increases blood flow. Using True Back® for just minutes, two or three times a week, can help relieve back pain, reduce stress, improve posture and increase your range of motion and flexibility. Includes instructional DVD. 24"L x 10"W x 4"H.

Helps relieve and prevent:
  • back pain
  • spasms
  • sciatica
  • stress
  • tension

  • Hooray for True Back! :)

    No comments: