Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pure Cuteness!

Priya is doing so many cute things these days! And I haven't been as good about capturing them on video lately. So tonight I decided to try and capture some of the cuteness again. :)

She has mastered doing sommersaults now. I wish I had gotten videos during the weeks that she was trying so hard but couldn't quite get it. It was hilarious! ;) The first video caught a perfect sommersault at the end. She was also pretending to have her special monkey "Drewey" color on our door! She did this recently and thought it would be fun to role play the scenario. Silly girl! The 2nd video is of her singing one of her favorite songs - The ABC's. Such cuteness! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

:( I couldn't get your video's to work, maybe it's just me... I'll try again later

Pam said...

Yes, I have to agree, she is quite cute. So much fun when they are learning new things. Good job Priya!

Greg and Tanya said...

Wow is she ever growing up! How are things going with you Jessica? How is this school year?
Tanya :)

Emily said...

finally saw the cute videos! definitely worth trying again, i love how drew does a somersault too!