Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 4

Every day seems to improve on the next. Can I expect this to continue? Am I really lucky? Or are there potential pitfalls along the way? Priya successfully used the potty 6 times today! And the final time was the elusive poop experience! She woke up at about 9pm from sleep crying - and sadly continued to cry through the whole experience but she did it! We'll have to celebrate in the morning...

I can't believe I've spent this much time talking about using the bathroom! Who knew what parenting would do to a person? ;) I'm sure Priya will be mortified by these posts one day... Sorry in advance baby girl! I'm just so proud of you! :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think you're on the road to success. I've heard of several girls being trained in a weekend. Just remember there will still be accidents, which is hard to not get frustrated by. Way to go Priya!!!!