Sunday, March 8, 2009

PRIYA KISSED A LION!!!!

Today Priya and I joined my dad at an RV and Boat show. The weather was gorgeous and we really enjoyed being outdoors and checking out some RV's and boats. Priya seemed to enjoy herself too!
Along the way we encountered a taxidermy booth with an array of various stuffed animals - just not the kind that Priya is used to. The first animal that we saw was this lion which Priya excitedly called "Baby!". She tried to pick it's nose...
Then touch it's eye... Then even gave it a kiss just above its nose!! This somehow frightened her (maybe the coarseness of the fur?) and she wouldn't go anywhere near any of the other animals after that.
Priya also saw her 1st horse today but was also a little afraid of it after her encounter with "Baby".
Mom and Dad came over in the late afternoon and we enjoyed a nice dinner together. Then went out for a walk around campus.


Priya enjoyed climbing all over the bleachers. The steps and seats were just low enough to make it very easy for her to climb up on them.


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

So nice to see. Priya looks great and you too Uncle Rick!
Love,Cynthia

Greg and Tanya said...

Hi Jessica,
i must say that Priya has a lot of clothes! I am jealous! Ha ha ha I don't ever see her with the same outfit and everything she wears is totally adorable!!! What a sweet little girl you have!
Tanya :)

Jess said...

I think I enjoy dressing Priya up far too much! :) Yes, she has a lot of clothes, but I promise that I don't spend a fortune on them. Most of them are actually hand-me-downs or super cheap clearance items. So hey, if I can dress her cheap, why not have fun? :)