Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Park & 70's Prom

We enjoyed a fun-filled day today. Ashish, Priya and I got so spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa at the park. Then later this evening Priya and I attended the "70's Prom" put on by 2 of the dorms at Simpson.




Below the fun of 70's Prom begins...


Priya joined in on the dancing fun - both before the party even got going and during as well. I wish I could have captured it on video, but she stopped every time I tried to record it.

Below are some of the fabulous ladies that I get to work with in Cooper-Heath. They are the Lead RA and RA's of the dorm.




Priya was exhausted after a long day of fun. I went into her room to transfer some laundry and found her sleeping in this all-too-familiar position. :)

2 comments:

Pearcia LaPointe said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love the picture of Priya sleeping "in" the crib! So Sweet!
When would you like to have dinner with us? Call me and let me know!

Emily said...

OH MY! I cannot believe she can sleep that way!! That is too funny!
looks like you have had some fun times lately!