Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My First Glimpse...

I got to talk with Jon for a longer period of time today and it was wonderful to hear about their new lives and how they and the girls are adjusting to each other.  It's such a huge answer to prayer that things are going SO well!  Jon had to go into work for a few hours today so we got to catch up on his commute home.

Later this evening Jon set up his laptop so that we could Skype for about 10 minutes.  What an awesome surprise!  He set it up so that they didn't see or hear me but I was able to watch and listen while the four of them played together.  It was so touching to hear O & L calling them Mommy and Daddy and to see how well they are all bonding already!  The girls were putting make-up on Jenetta and were dressed up in ballerina costumes.  They were absolutely adorable!

Thanks for that special glimpse into your new lives Jon and Jenetta!  I am so proud of you both and am continuing to pray for all of you!

No comments: